Tuesday, August 14, 2012

On my Making Table this week…

I have plans to make some wrist wraps over the next couple of days. 

With beautiful leather cord….
IMG_2983
Bright and beautiful czech firepolished beads, and some yummy gemstone rounds…
IMG_2987
And the all important thread and buttons….
IMG_2988

I’m well set-up to make some leather and bead deliciousness – perfect for summer wearing!
You may remember me mentioning my 1st attempt at a double wrap earlier this year (pic below), lots more fun wraps to come!

BR96a

What’s on your making table this week?

P.S.  I’m taking part in the Handmade Makers Blog Hop over at New Zealand Handmade.  To see other fab creative blog posts, pop along here - http://www.newzealandhandmade.co.nz/2012/08/welcome-to-4th-handmade-makers-blog-hop.html

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the the finished results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - you're whetting our appetite! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see all your materials ready to go Mel, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback, please leave me a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails